UP, playing on custom server from me

Hello folks, 10 or 20 mins ago i found UP 9.3.1 in my dropbox and a server to it. I thing someone still remember nikita's server in the server list,then, you should know, that was my server, and i want to try to make it better. I thing there is some people who wants to play on custom server, we are seeking for admins and builders, and i had completed a character purge, sory guys, but now less lag on my comp and on my laptop. If anyone of you still wants to play, let me know here and i'll post the link to download.