Re: UltraPower: new version!

Alright, I have held my tongue until post 28 but I need to voice some opinions. Pardon the interjection to your oh so important argument of he-said she-said.
While I have a respect for some of you, including Ivan, you're with a good friend of mine, I have limited to no respect for others of you. Colton, our history is very rocky. Sam, ours as well. But that's besides the point. This whole topic has broken into a preschool debate of , "No you're wrong," or, "No, you're wrong," has grown quite tiresome and just barely in the range of my notice. I realize I am coming off as conceited but this has gone on for far too long. The argument you guys are having is just proving the community's point: Only drama and arguing surrounds this game, which is why my position stands: Let the game die. It's driving a wedge into friendships and the community at large. LET IT GO. My rant here is concluded, good day ladies and gentleman.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector