Re: Bokurano Daibouken III translation Project has officially started!

Hey, I think that stage 8.2 is bugged, that or i'm missing something. OK, so i kill all the soldiers and try to kill all the demons, but they keep spawning in. I'm in a mad rush to kill them all while picking up coins. It's impossible for me to get this stage to end. So I get desperate, and call in the cats... no go, they can't even keep up, like 10 cats or so, the demons keep spawning. I tried to kill all of them that are in my remote area and then flee to the other end of the map to hopefully end the stage, no luck. No matter how much I kill them, pick up coins, etc, the stage will not end. So i exit back to the menu and try again, for like 15 minutes I am fighting demons after the soldiers are all dead and the stage will not end. It is not possible to kill them as they keep respawning.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : harison91 via Audiogames-reflector