Re: Some questions about android and apps

Hello.
[[wow]], thanks for all these tips guys, I really apreciate them.
I have installed the google keyboard already, and it works really great for me.
I heard about shine plus, but also I heard that there are some problems with some devices and you can't run it on these.
Is there an actual podcast on shine plus? I mean I like talkback, but an alternative is great.
I dont have a physical home and back button, I have virtual ones located at the bottom right and left of the device, so they dont come in the way of the screen when I want to do something on the touchscreen of the device.
"afrim, what do you mean by that that the apps creates two buttons to answer and reject the call?
I mean where does it create these buttons?
Greetings Moritz.