Re: bokurano daiboukenn 3

Just played stage 5-1 for the first time.. and I'm blown away. Not by the stage... that part is almost boring compared to the introduction. This is those times I wish Yukio would let us watch the stage intros over again and having a key to skip the whole thing like any other game. The seen shouldn't be skippable the first time. That is probably the most emotional scene I have seen in any audio game barring shadow line. and the fact that the theme song plays all the way through is epic. But 5-2... man those enemies are crazy. Are they supposed to be that tough?