My first game written in BGT, Fast Word!

Hi everyone,
I decided to share my first BGT game along with it's source code. It's quite simple, and I wrote it basically to experiment with coding stuff in BGT, so I wanted to start with something simple such as a word game. I'm a Python programmer by default, since I'm coding in Python for around 6 years, and Angelscript syntax used by BGT is quite different story comparing to Python. Also, I never tried to write a game before, although I have experience in writing software apps. I hope You'll see some more serious action games from me in the future, I just need some inspiration snap.
So here it is, my first BGT game. View readme.txt for description and instructions. Download it from my web site:
http://waveexplosions.com/fastword.zip
The src folder contains source code as well as word list array. Your suggestions are welcome.