Re: My first game written in BGT, Fast Word!

I will try it. But what you are doing, is, in my opinion, the best way to learn. Reading a manual helps, but you'll learn more and learn faster by attempting to do something useful with what you are trying to learn. And in this context, a game is something useful.

The biggest challenge, at least for me, isn't the technology or the skills needed to write the game, it's the creativity and imagination to come up with a game that's new and unique.