Re: Some thoughts

Hi Mason,

For me, even though some people said things that are not appropriate to you, but you are still a good developer in my mine. Just a suggestion: If you want to be a good developer, when you quit from developing something, you should let people know what's going on, why you give it up, etc. E.g. We had Munawar as an example, when he wants to sell 3-d velocity to another company, he posted in this forum to let the community knows what's going on. That way, people should understand what's going on with the project that the developer is currently working on.
And another example is about q9 action game. When Philip (Hoping I'm spell his name right.), sold this game to other company, he posted a topic to let the community know as well.
So, that's been said above, These two examples should makes you understand about people's mine. Some people, they wants to know, but some people they want to know as well, but they can't say outlo ud, or doesn't want to be bothered, etc.
And remember, people learn from wrong to right. They always learn from the mistake. The mistake is an encouragement that makes you go forward for your future!

And that is my opinion, I hope you understand what I want to say above. and sorry for my English...
Have a nice day,
Socheat.