Re: where can i find free chat rooms for my 12 yere old sisterr?

well.... does she not have some real live in person friends that she can talk to?  even if you do end up signing her up, she probably shouldn't be out there talking to random people at the age of 12, even if its a safe chat room.  secondly, why do you have to sign her up, can't she do it her self?  i'd rather strongly say she shouldn't be doing this, but i'm not her parents nor do i have any athority.  but i hope you understand where i'm coming from.  the world out there isn't... well... ponies and rainbows.  and that is exactly how someone gets luered into a trap by a 40 or 50 year old pervert impersonating someone your sister's age and then your sister ends up getting abducted and unspeakable things happen to her.  while not likely, just want to make you aware of the real world we live in.