Re: The fires of the Revina - a new RPG from the creators of Elten app!

Ehh, and I made a mistake in qs. big_smile Never mind.
I forgot to write that I'll try to select testers to 3rd Januar. I'll be not replying on your messages, sorry, but I have not time for all, i received too much. smile
If I will have questions, I'll send you an e-mail.
And, someone sent me an e-mail with text like:
I want to be a tester of this game. Greetings.
It is too small for me if I want to select good testers.
I know that a lot of you wants to test this game, but I can't join you all, so I must select. And I can't select only by these 10-20 words.

Greetings,
DP

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pajper via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector