Re: The fires of the Revina - a new RPG from the creators of Elten app!

And, by the way, I was talking with beta testers and we decided to make a difficulty levels, so the game can tak a different tme.
The difficulty, which the game has in this moment, is because in some places very hard. For example, there is a moment, when you must unseal the portal, in the same moment, bouncing the spells of one enemy. And, it isn't simple. big_smile
Some testers told me, that they must try 10 times. So, I think, it'll be normal or hard difficulty and you will able to set easier game mode. smile
Greetings,
DP

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pajper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector