Re: need help from someone who knows their way around computer issues

Hello,
I would recommend performing a disk cleanup apart from others.
The disk cleanup feature cleans up unnecessary files that are filling in your harddisk space, and so there may be a lot of unneeded stuff there.
The worst experience was with my desktop computer which junked, well in excess, more than 7.5 GB.
Also, if you are facing these kinds of issues, take the time to restart or shut down and reboot your computer more frequently.
Not sure if it'll help, set the computer if it's a desktop to high performance. it may give a better performance. The mode I'm talking about can be found in the power options.
+, Go to startup options and disable some programs that may start when the computer turns on.
If you are running windows 7, I know what kind of dam slowness the computer could go through. I got bord of windows 7 last year and switched to windows 8.1 which works better for me.
Cheers.