Re: The future Mrs. Dark

@Violinist,  Without any doubt, my lady is the single best thing that has happened to me for some considerable time. I won't go into details, but suffice it to say, this is something I never thought would happen, and it's better than I could've dreamed.
The irony is, my lady says the same of me for some reason I've not been able to determine.

As to living arrangements, she'd like to live in Britain, but there are various annoying legal shenanigans involved first, still we'll see. I'd be willing to live in America, or north Korea, or the upper reaches of the amazon or the moon!
Oh and yes, we have been described as somewhere between beautiful and nauseating.

@Nocturnus,  I can't actually describe what is between us, but the term "unconditional love" is one I very much now understand. We've not been out in the middle of no where, but have lived togetherfor for several weeks, communicated over long distances for a number of months (through sometimes not easy circumstances), and currently both have colds. The decision to get married was as I said, more an acknolidgement of what we both  knew than a proposal of something, indeed the term "soulmate" is one which is pretty accurate.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BryanP via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BryanP via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BryanP via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gamefighter via Audiogames-reflector