Re: The future Mrs. Dark

@Violinist My  "sweetie"  (who was most amused  at that term of indearment), says your extremely kind.
She arrived on Sunday, and  we went to see the solicitor yesterday, it might actually turn out we're going to be wed in the states after all, it'll depend on various irritating visa things and whether it's easier for me to get into America and be married than for my lady to get into England (oh the joys of immigration), either way we'll let you know about the  meed which my lady loves the sound of (she's not tried methiglyn, but is eager to after my description of such sinse she does enjoy meed generally).

@Cae,  And didst Dark's amusing harliquin speak diverse prophecies of a loopy and bizarre nature that didst make dark shaketh his head and say "whaaaaaa! And yay what hath he been smoking because in truth wouldst I like some!"

(my lady says  we're both silly, but she li kes it).