Re: A question about ssd and harddrives

Bare in mind all: SSD's are not meant to last forever.  The upside to these types of drives is faster access to data found on the drive; however, the drive does indeed have a life cycle which inevitably will end with no warning of its (for lack of better words) death.

I bring this up because you could save money now and purchase a hybrid or even just an HDD.  If you aren't set on faster speeds of data retrieval, then I highly suggest you save your wallet and buy an HDD.  My opinion, of course.

Best Regards,

Luke