Re: Kindly request to be unbanned from dmnb please?

@rory: take it from me, someone who has been around the internet for more than ten years. I've seen many games and even websites come and go, and some of them I really didn't want to die. However, this also extends to real life, and I've got a story for you, and it's a one of a kind thing too.
When I used to go to London, I remember a place called the Trocadero. This was basically a massive amusement arcade. But I wasn't necessarily there for the arcade games, I was looking for something else. Well, I found it. It was a bunch of motion simulators. These are basically things you sit in and they move around and there are sounds and music and stuff. Most of them just tilt. That all changed one day.
Well, there was this one particular simulator I found, called the Mini Rider 2. I stepped inside, and put my coins in, and chose a ride with a button. Well, the machine started to shake a bit. I thought oh no, have I just wasted my money? Then it suddenly burst into life. The machine kind of thrusted forwards, the sound piped up really loudly. Then it started to swing from left to right and tilt at the same time. Trust me, this was like nothing I have experienced before, and I was looking forward to going back a year later.
Well the year came, and I went back there and the mini rider was there, so I had another ride. I got to have two rides this time on different experiences, and the sound system was still as loud and immersive as ever, the Trocadero itself couldn't be heard at all while riding this thing.
I then went back one year, really looking forward to going on the Mini Rider. We stepped inside the Trocadero but... something didn't feel right. The place around Trocadero felt very, very quiet. Too quiet. I was wondering if I was imagining things, maybe forgetting there was a quiet bit, maybe it's because we weren't inside the actual arcade, but then we went up to the escalator that takes you up to the entrance.
Something still felt wrong, it was still too quiet. Then we found out the place was closed. I actually thought to myself, oh, maybe they are being refurbished or getting work done or something and left feeling a little disappointed, but knowing I will be back and thinking Trocadero would be there waiting.
So we went back a year later. I stepped into the Trocadero with a bit of hope, but then I realized something. It was still quiet. Then my stomach started to flutter with worry. We went up to the escalator and my family told me it was blocked again. This time though, I got to touch it. I felt glass.
I was then like you. I thought hold on maybe we're just going there at the wrong times. But, I've been to London three or four times since, and believe me, Trocadero is seriously, completely, and utterly, closed. Possibly forever.
When I first found out I was devastated. Believe me, I thought what I was reading wasn't true. It took me thre e more trips to finally get over the shock of it and put to rest forever that the Trocadero is gone.
I think this might be what you are experiencing when it comes to dmnb. A bit of shock that it's suddenly ended. The thing is, it's out of our control, much like that faitful Trocadero that means so much to me, I can't reopen it, and it reminds me of dmnb, because there won't be another server. But, that isn't the point right now.
The thing to do right now, is to think about the good memories you had while playing dmnb, like I do when I think about the Trocadero. If I keep dwelling on the idea that Trocadero is closed, I will just feel depressed. So I just think about the Mini Rider, and the very happy times it braught me, and I am very, very thankful for the Trocadero for allowing me to experience this machine, this truly, one of a kind machine.