Re: Kindly request to be unbanned from dmnb please?

The version rory seems to be refering to is v1, and that is the version that never had its client and server released, for very specific reasons. Had things been different, I would have not gone to v2, and dmnb might still be here. But as it is, I was under way too much stress. Further more the server on v1 was rather known for being notoriously unstable, in that it required me to come and monitor it all the time or else something drastic would always end up happening. Case in point, why I took v1 down, after a group of enemy ships started obliderating every ship around inderion. V1 was practicly taking up all of my time to maintain, and restricting me from working on any other project do to constant server fixes that I had to do. In the end, while we had our good memorys and laughed, and while I respected what my playerbase thought despite the instibility, to me it was not worth all the stress it placed on me, as the further we got in and the worcer the instibilitys became, and t he more I struggled to desporitly fix crashes which were everyware the less I felt able to do it. V2 is the version that has its server and client released though not in source form. I was experementing with releasing a client and the server for people to develop their own space games, but most people took it the rong way and in the end I decided not to go through with open sourcing both client and server. I don't have the v2 client or server anymore, but if someone does they can upload and post for people to grab, just don't come crying to me when the v2 server doesn't work on your machine or is notoriously unstable.