Re: six dragons impressions and questions

Well again, proving fun, I've now completed more quests and made some good Jewelry.

Beware!" quest spoilage ahoy!
The only miner problem I'm having is that I don't seem to have the right phrase for Terane as I thought.

I finished Jonah the stable master's quests and he told me to see a guy named Terane, however Terane told me "your too wet behind the ears"

I wanted to see if I'd leveled up enough, but now I don't seem to have the right phrase for him and there doesn't appear to be a way to get it back.

I thought it was "JONAH SAYS I AM GOOD" but it obviously isn't.
It's a shame you can't get phrases like that from your journnal.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vladaar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vladaar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector