Re: Where do you get your music?

hello all,
sorry for reviving an old topic, but i have a question on this topic. i would like to buy five albums from the Amazon site (digital downloads). i have them on my "mp3 cart", ready to order. the actual question is, how can i - download then the albums to my computer the accessible way fro the site? and no, they werent on the mp3va.com site (which is absolutely Great, bought few albums from them).
or if Amazon didnt work, can somebody explain me the process of buying an album from the iTunes store, and how do i get it to my computer from my library, so i can use it on any type of media?
thanks for answers.
M.