Re: Where do you get your music?

I haven't tried it so I don't know for sure, but apparently, if you use the Amazon full site instead of the accessible site, after the purchase, Amazon will prompt you to use their downloader, but you can choose not to use it and then you'll be able to use standard techniques to download your music.

What I'd do is pick a single track and try just purchasing it. That way if it doesn't work, you'll only be out a dollar. If the single track purchase works, then go ahead with your multi album purchase.

I personally would buy the albums one at a time. I'd be afraid of a single download page with separate links for each album that causes you to navigate to a separate download page for each album and not being able to navigate back to the download page with all your purchased albums on it.

Remember that it's Amazon's policy not to refund digital download purchases, though I have gotten refunds from them when I declared that t heir download methods were inaccessible to the blind and for that reason I was unable to download my purchase. Depending on the customer service representative you get your milage may vary.

hth & gl