Re: talking windows pe four 64 bit installation of windows now available.

hello,
I tink that this is a great initiative.
I have a few questions though:
first is there a readme about the steps you need to take to do this process?
secondly: I have created a bootable disk with the winpe environment but how do I select this disk as bootdisk for windows without the bios because this is of course inaccessible?
and lastly can I put the windows installation folder on the same stick or do I need to make two sticks?

thanks for the answers, Mitchel Snel