Re: talking windows pe four 64 bit installation of windows now available.

As far as I know, if your computer boots from the hard drive by default, there's no way to change that without going into the BIOS, which is inaccessible. Also, even when you're in the BIOS, the procedure for making any changes varies from computer to computer, which is why there has never been a guide to doing this without sighted assistance, and also probably why there's no Windows tool to do this. Different computer and BIOS manufacturers do it differently. An industry standard would have worked wonders here, but unfortunately it seems none was ever developed. So as far as I know, you're out of luck until you can get sighted assistance, as is anyone else who wants to use this.