Re: bokurano daiboukenn 3

Yukio, if you reading that, my bugs which i encountered:

Stage 11.2:
After killing a girl game is closing, it can occur to other coop stages as well.
There's always one big bee left on the map and you can't hear it, I don't think so it's not accidentally.
footsteps of coop girl are sometimes changing to other types of footsteps or mixing with then.
If there are more and more sounds, many are lost or cutted out.

Add more and more sounds to the items / objects on the map. There are more and more without any audio feetback, i don't think so it's fair and okay.
Example of hard and stupid or well, frustrating situation is, when you have a lot of enemies on the screen and you must find for some specific object without any noise. Good luck for everyone digging though the list of objects on the map from D key. There are enemies, gold, cans, honey and other weird stuff. It's making game more frustrating than fun n that type of situation, when you are concentrating on luck or items because you can't hear these in real time. Object scanner and camera are perfect tools for scanning how high is something and how to get there, but if something without any audio is placed somewhere, i will find it probably more accidentally than from my own idea as with big bee. I killed him accidentally because i saw it in the object list moving.