Re: bokurano daiboukenn 3

Hi all,
We all knew I had to try this thing out. And with some help from a friend, I managed to get up to stage 3-3... and could probably go further before getting stuck for the 250th time LOL. But I am leaving for a bit so figured i'd post my questions right quick.
First, on stage 1-1, when you are outside and get what sounds like a key, and some weapons. You have to go platforming to get those things. But if you fall off the right side of the platforms, there's no way for you to get back up and make it back to the door. So you're stuck and have to start the level over.
Second, on stage 3-2, there are these awesome-sounding motor things which shoot giant lasers. They seem to be mounted at different heights on the walls, and I am pretty sure they cannot be destroyed... or maybe they can. Since avoiding the lasers is hit or miss a lot of the time, it can be hard to make it through. I'm really bad at this height thing, so I bet the reason I had a h ard time predicting where the lasers would go is because I'm still trying to figure out how it all works. Anyway I did it by just following the path of ladders and running constantly.
And my last question goes to UKIO, (I've noticed he's not here much so i hope he sees it.) Will you eventually translate at least the main game to English like in BD2? It's a lot harder to play when everything is in Japanese. You can still do it but an English translation of the essential stuff would make it even more awesome!
Also trying to get Instant Translate for NVDA to work in a way that isn't too bothersome. I'll probably use that add-on that can copy the last spoken message to the clipboard. Or maybe i should go the other way and set the game to output to the clipboard and get the add-on which automatically reads once something is copied? I don't quite know what's best here.
BTW, expect me to come back here with questions. The only reason I am as far as I am is because people who are several stages ahead of me are giving me advice as I go. But this is one of the only times where I've liked a sequel much more than the entry before it! No sequel of anything, whether it be a movie, game, book, whatever... is more cutting edge than this.