Re: Adventure To Fate : Future Apocalypse (upcoming iOS game)

I have never noticed this issue with equipping skills. I can equip them just fine. By the way, I have noticed not sure if it is a bug or not, but for voiceover users,   There are two buttons of the same thing. I mean, when you are in the map, at the top of the menu, it will say menu which is to enter and see your inventory etc. However, there are two buttons, which are the same, however both works. This is also true for inventory crafts skill book  pets and to exit that menu.   Has anyone else noticed this? By the way, the fifth area, I think it is by far my favorite. I already beat the game,   And, it is great.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector