Re: Adventure To Fate : Future Apocalypse (upcoming iOS game)

nolly wrote:

Thank you for clearing that up. I will admit perhaps I exaggerated when I said it gave me the most difficulty as I have yet to die from being confused.

Is there anything else specific right now we should be looking for other than a skillbook bug? I've been taking my time on each level, often going over each section twice.

Haha no biggie it can be a bit annoying. To be honest I've never beaten this game game without dieing atleast 3 times and I've played the game on every class atleast 3 times haha. The great thing about confuse is getting to use it on your enemies. They don't have an option of potions of saving their buffs.

Best thing you can do is look for places where you get stuck can go into walls where you shouldn't and let me know about mislabeled or confusing things in game.

I'd really like to hear about how you think balance and game flow wo rks as well. You'll probably be higher level since your hitting a lot of random encounters so things might not be as hard for you.

Something else that might be nice is anywhere you feel like lack of items is a prob. Things like wearing the same piece of equipment for 10 levels without an upgrade.

Thanks for the help!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector