Re: Before the Mini: Using an Aire To Prepare

@aaron,
Thanks for the info.  I'm sure it is a lot to keep in mind, but that's precisely why I made this topic, so that I kind of don't have to, at least, not right away, anyway.  Honestly though, VO is, as my first post pointed out, already highly instructive on its own and has provided me with a ton of useful info for starts.  I don't find myself feeling overly impatient with the device or the operating system. I really do like it, as you will no doubt discover if you read post 1 in its entirety, which I must admit is somewhat satirical in nature  and... Hey!  It has progress clicks?  Is that what those things are?
Oooooo!  She's installing fusion on it!  Things could get interesting tonight!  Wait, whaaat?