Re: The Accessible *BSD Effort

ammericandad2005 wrote:

if I remember correctly, bsd was the bastard cousin to linux.

If you said that to a BSD devotee, to their faces, they'd have your guts for garters. smile

@king gamer222: sure, what you got? smile

I use OS X now, and have had experience in the past with NetBSD, but only over a serial line. The hard part is (for me, anyway) getting braille output in much the way that Linux does, with BRLTTY actually retrieving the data from the screen, instead of from the screen emulator called screen (which does not allow console access).

But yes, I'd love to relish in the rosy past, with only the most beautiful things, on the command line ...