Re: JGT, the easy way to play ShadowRine and BK3 in English.

Doing a completely from scratch install worked. By that I mean removing NVDA via it's installer, restarting, and then removing the NVDA folder from %appdata%. I of course made a backup of my addons folder, but reinstalled JGT fresh before adding my other addons. It's working great now, let's hope it continues this way.
On a side note, Gekiransen: All Star Batnet, if the translation is even translating that correctly, really needs auto translation support with JGT. At the beginning of the game, you have to configure your keys to move your character. This means that when you're doing that, you can't hit NVDA-SHFT-U to see what the instructions are--which key you're about to press what it will be mapped to. I've tried this several times and I come out in the end mapping stuff like caps lock to random inputs because of the translate clipboard keystroke.
Also, I've been thinking, but is there a way for Ian to add the ability to, say, in the text games, when a menu comes up to do an NVDA command to copy that text to the clipboard and then auto translate it? The more I think about it the more I think it'd be impossible to add the auto translation functionallity to these menus so we can just arrow through them like a treditional menu. Why these games don't just copy menu text to the clipboard like they do everything else is kinda strange.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : whocrazy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector