Re: I probably shouldn't be posting this

I saw the last few posts in the now deleted Ultra Power topic last night, in which the position is made quite clear. I was going to capture them for the record, but by the time I thought of that, the topic had been deleted and I'd already cleared my browser cache. In my opinion, if this conversation still exists anywhere, it should be posted somewhere for all the world to see, so Mason's official position on the matter is a matter of permanent record. That way, no user can accuse the moderators of just making up the fact that Mason said what he said on the matter. Like I said, by the time I thought to do that, the topic was already gone, and so was my browser's cache, so I no longer have a copy.

Just my $0.02 worth.