Re: I probably shouldn't be posting this

Well I'm coming to this one a little late. The ultrapower thing has always been at least a low level mess from what I've seen. as usual I don't care who has done what to whom or why, but I'm confident in the people I appointed as mods in the first place to sort things out, as seems to have happened.

I'll attempt to at least stick my head around the door occasionally and do some more work on the db, which should be more often in the future now that my fiance has moved in with me, although obviously  there are still things to fix (right now I've got her an Iphone 6 and we're going through the looktell vo tutorial).

Btw, as regards some comments earlier in the thread, there is always a log of who has been banned for how long and the dates, that's a feature of the forum.
I thought all the moderators new how the banning system worked, however I will write a private e-mail to the mods with some pointers sinse one of the pre vious posters is indeed correct. Spambot banning is an intrinsic part of the mod's duties, and while it's very much hoped banning members isn't necessary, once in a very short while it is, either temporarily for a few weeks or even (very occasionally), perminantly.

Just like Gaols, we wish we didn't need them, but occasionally they do become necessary.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector