Regarding Lack of Formal O&M Instruction

Hi everybody. I'm wondering if this has happened to any others in the United States and if so, what did you do about it. First off I think I'll explain my situation, and then I'll explain what O&M is for those of you who have never heard of it but I think most people probably have. To cut right to the chase, I have been denied formal O&M instruction until I get a good paying job. I actually approached my state's Client Assistance Program awhile back about this, and they opened up a case for me. After some negotiations took place, an O&M instructor called me and we set up a time when she could come out and do the necessary paperwork and assess me. Well, she came out and we filled out the necessary paperwork. I'd say there was a little less than I expected, but still given the sort of training it was there probably shouldn't have been anything to fill out. But anyway, she then took me on a walk around the block in order to assess my cane ski lls. She was very impressed with those