Re: has someone a menu guide for killer instinct?

@Assault
I've added you, at least I hope I have.  If you didn't get the request, let me know and I'll send you my gamertag.

Adding me on Skype isn't an option as I don't use it, though myself and Aaron will be happy to bring you into the loop regarding training sessions etc when we have those and see you on your Xbox.

In terms of difficulty, you can press Y to get into what Aaron refered to (and what I also term) as the Y Menu.  In here you can adjust the timer and, depending on where the menu is activated, the difficulty.  The Y Menu is only available in CHaracter Select screens.  To adjust the time or difficult press right or left to move between the options.

There is currently no way to tell what timer or difficulty setting you've selected, though I hope that can be fixed in a future update as the developers are already aware of this problem to a partial degree.  Difficulty is the second option down a nd is only available in CPU VS screens.  To make things easier, press A 3 times from the main menu on single player to be taken into player vs CPU.  Now press Y, wait for the whoosh, press down one, then adjust as desired.  I can't remember how many settings there are off the top of my head, so I'd recommend raising it gradually until it starts putting enough of a fight for you.

I currently main Fulgore myself, have Aganos as a current secondary (though I'm thinking of maybe putting Riptor along with Fulgore as a double main and keeping Aganos as a pocket character), a pretty solid Jago and a pocket Spinal round out the characters I play most, though I know Thunder to a degree as Aaron will attest in addition to a few other characters.

I'd be happy to train you in Fulgore usage to the extent I can, he's a little tricky, but he's worth the trouble once you get used to him and he has a few quite interesting options.  That a nd he got me to Killer rank in online... big_smile

Oh, forgot reasons.  I use Fulgore because of his range of playstyles (you can playhim as a rushdown/agro character with mainly blade dash) or as a zoner (with the varying speed of fireballs).  That and his telport is pretty good, though it's punishable to a degree.

HTH.