Re: has someone a menu guide for killer instinct?

The official Killer Instinct Forums over at ultra-combo.com are read by the devs and listened to, which is how the audio cues got added in the first place.  You can also interact with other members of the community, but make sure to mention my name thereas "@sightlesskombat" - the mention system works the same as twitter and you get an email notification when someone mentions you in a post or replies etc.  If you mention me then I will then be able to back you up/join in the discussion, as well as the fact that I'd say I'm relatively well-known there and I can vouch for you.

With the kinect, you have to turn on Kinect mic for chat, you'll probably have to calibrate it first though, which is just an audio check if I remember correctly.  Turn your speakers up loud, prepare for an earfull of noise and then wait until that's done and go from there.  Anyone else feel free to correct me if I@m wrong.