Re: Soundrts router/firewall help

A DMZ host is worth a try I suppose, just make sure that the port forwarding for the same IP you add to it is disabled when you do, to avoid any conflicts, but honestly, unless for some reason port forwarding is just, broken on your router, it probably won't make a difference, since DMZ basically works by opening all of your ports to the internet instead of only one, and then externally isolates any server you make from your regular network for added security, instead of simply using the normal firewall only.
This could be some sort of weird issue owing to the fact that your technically using 3G phone towers instead of physical cabling, in your current setup; at least as far as I can tell.  But I doubt it, considering that MWEB sells web server access while using the same infrastructure.
I hope you hear back from your ISP soon!