Re: Adventure To Fate : Future Apocalypse (upcoming iOS game)

nolly wrote:

Actually, I can do it anywhere in the game. This is just the only place I've found that has a perk. For example, when you start a new game it will tell you that ahead is a door and you need a bronze key one room before the door. If I have the bronze key and approach it from the south, I can get past the space before the door, past the door and get into the first combat north of the next floor before it forces me to acknowledge that I need a key. It really doesn't affect the game very much, and for me it's taught me to slow down while moving, which is a good thing.

Even though I can swiftly get past rooms after combat or certain dialogue boxes, it won't work for traps. The trap will deal out damage regardless of if I pass it quickly or slowly.

Hey Nolly thanks again for pointing out this bug. It does appear to be only when using voiceover because you are still able to press the screen below for a second or so. I do have a fix in mind and have it added to my notes for the next update.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darkblade 98 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector