Re: Adventure To Fate : Future Apocalypse (upcoming iOS game)

The highest level you can craft at is level 26. Its like a million exp to get to level 28? I put it that way because I might add 2 more levels down the road which would mean more crafts monsters maybe a new zone who knows. I gotta see how the game does before investing that much more time haha.

If I missed any questions let me know. By the way the game passed review and I put a request in Apple to be featured so the release date is pending on that. They usually want 3 weeks lead time which seems like a lot I told them I would be fine releasing on the 24th or the 3rd.

The good news for you guys is I already have promo codes of the official game so i believe you can start working on the real game and real leader board before anyone else does. I will get the testers theirs and then will be posting randomly for others. The only lame thing about the promo codes is you cant leave rating/reviews on the game if you use one.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector