Re: Cleft of Dimensions: Anyone played it?

@OboyoJinsaka, thanks for the reply.
I've not had time to try more of the game sinse I've just got engaged and started living with my fiance and planning our wedding (as well as sorting out visas and things), so mudding is less up on the priorities list right now.

As to show exits, I personally do like a show exits command sinse usually what I do is read the description of a place then do what I need to do there (unless I've run into an agro mob and need to fight), I also rather like the glance command for the same reason.
I'm not into having brief turned on sinse I prefer both for atmosphere and for finding my way to see the description when I enter a new room, though the "glance" command essentially just gives the same info as the brief view when used even when showing descriptions normally.

I'll also add that prompt wise, sinse the prompt keeps being spoken having exits spoken with every single action, such as picking up an object or speaking to a character can be something of a pest hence why I like the info individually. I'm not sure though if this is an access thing or just a preference thing on how i play, eg, I do know people who run around constantly in brief mode and rarely read long descriptions.