Re: Adventure To Fate : Future Apocalypse (upcoming iOS game)

nolly wrote:

Are the statistical attributes still the same as the previous game?
Strength: Affects physical damage amount
Agility: Affects hit chance and dodge rate
Intelligence: Affects spell damage as well as healing amount
Wisdom: Affects spell resistance as well as SP amount gained at level up
Endurance: Affects HP amount gained at level up

Does Strength and Agility work differently than Wisdom and Endurance? Meaning once you equip something with strength or agility do they instantly take affect? Also does strength and agility affect every class the same across the board? For example some games have classes such as rangers who rely on agility as the primary stat responsible for their damage output.

One last thing, I liked the idea from the previous game of being able to some what choose a characters starting statistics. I understand some people don't like rolling for stats, but have you con sidered having a certain baseline for each class, and then giving  players a chance to add a few points into a stat they prefer at character creation? Not for this game, but for future games as adding this now would certainly break this games balance.

thats mostly correct however each skill has its own formula. some of the ranger/assassin skills are dependent on agi and str. Some of the mercanry skills are more dependent on weapon damage over str. I will try to figure out a way to get that all addressed in the game wiki.

As for choosing stats I like that too and it will probably be back in the next game which I plan on having 2 character parties. For this game there just was too much going on with pets and whatnot. in the next game I might have a point builder over the roller not too sure yet.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : yujin9091 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector