Re: getting a new iPhone, some help needed, please

Oddly with this security rubbish I think automation is the problem. Far better if orgnizations you know, have people with that thing called intelligence, but that means A, actually paying money to employ humans and B, trusting humans to think, neither of which are really things that the current state of most organizations are compatible with.

I did consider an Icloud address for the apple id, but I'm not sure how then setting up on another machine like say microsoft outlook would be, plus apart from data backups and an excuse not to use Itunes from hell, I'm not even sure what Icloud is for on Ios given that apple are allergic to file management on Ios.