Re: I need fantasy book recommendations

You would probably like the  Finder's Stone trilogy. The books are  The Azure bonds, The Wyvern's Spur, and Song of the Saurials. These are also set in the Forgotten Realms setting like most of Salvatore's stuff. If you are a fan of his sort of magic heavy high fantasy you might like Raymond E. Feist's work. His Midkemia  books take place in a D ^&  D inspired setting beginning with Magician. The series is now complete and I believe that it is at least 20 books long.

If you would want something darker and heavier, I highly recommend  Steven Erikson's  Malazan book of the Fallen series beginning with Gardens of the Moon. This series is more philosophical  but is still a magic heavy, heroic high fantasy and is my favorite series of all time.

Note that all of these are on Bookshare