Re: Dungeon Crawl, Stone Soup!

Hey Niall! OK, i managed to get the start menu. But the bug with the inventory is still happening. Maybe you only can see items wich you can use. I am not sure.
I think i like this game very much. Shall i create another topic in the new releases room?
I think an option to create sound-triggers would be absolutely awesome and would make the interface much more easier for us to use. Could you ask the developers to implement such an option? We often have to read and scroll through a lot of text. So it would be good to have sounds for different upcoming happenings. Hope you know what i mean.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : niall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : niall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : niall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : niall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : niall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector