A very strange problem with Dropbox.

Hello all,

  So Dropbox is being very strange, at least for me.
  On Saturday morning, all files were cleared from the S Quad Racing testing folder. I looked in the recent events and found out who it was, talked to them about it, and moved on. However, later on I tried to start dropbox on my computer. I can press enter on the shortcut all I want, but it won't start, here's how I know:
1. System Tray. I actually thought I was wrong about this at first because of Windows Adware putting it's Get Windows 10 icon there, but I disabled that and Dropbox still won't show up.
2. Context menu in the public folder. No View on Dropbox.com, and no Copy Public link. Also for the other folders I have, no Shared folder options, and no View on Dropbox.com.
  Do any of you know what could be causing the problem? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve.