Re: Rock Band 4 discussion

I know this is an old topic. But I got rb4 today and I am liking it! I have migrated from playing guitar hero so I am finding it confusing when to play on the bigger buttons or the smaller buttons. Also, how many buttons does easy use? And, I thought that green would have been the lowest note? I have had a varying amount of success with my notes. Too bad my brother cant really explain to me how it works. I might ask him tomorrow. Really wish there was a practice mode. And, is it possible for us to navigate the rockband store to purchase new songs?