Re: getting a new iPhone, some help needed, please

Do you mean a media player or an ID3 killer? Afraid I don't know of many ID3 killers; id3kill was the one I know about, but that works only on MP3 files of course, and is now quite old.

There are lots and lots of media players and virtual disk drives for iOS though. Just Google, you'll find lots, and reviews of them. I used FileExplorer, and that one has a way to connect to SMB servers so you can put all your stuff on a server and access it that way. Last time I tried it it was reasonably accessible, though it could have been better. I know there are others though, and people on here may have tried them. Or check AppleVis. You want to be able to see lists of files you either copy to the server, or connect it to a server to access the files.