Re: Survive the Wild!

For me someone teleporting away in the middle of a fight is not an issue as it hasn't happened to me, and I've only seen someone do it once in a fight I was watching. I don't know if you have done PK before or not, but the issue isn't DFC or teleporters. the issue is hackers who can kill you over and over before you realize it. As for more general PK and how I and others  do it. The people agree to do a PK fight, and before the fight they agree on rules, weapons to be used etc. like I said before, first death match if you have DFC, or a wager on the fight. for example, I've offered 50 pop cans as a wager if someone gets a first kill on me. And they are fighting with a 2nd account kept empty so they can die with it, so if I kill them I'm not getting anything. The thing is, you only fight with people you can trust. I have DFC and only fight with people I know because of the speed hacking issues.

As for the teleporters allowing someone to inst antly get to anywhere in the game, that is a very common perk in allot of games. you can buy things to make the game easier and less tedious, it's not unique to Survive The Wild. in comparison to other games I've played the prices are so much lower in STW I couldn't complain about it. yes teleporters aren't realistic, but neither are allot of things. finding magic gifts every day, finding unlimited supplies of everything in the game isn't realistic, having grenades aren't realistic in a survival game, using antibiotics on a virus isn't realistic, making pots with no fire isn't realistic, having water vessels magically make water safe to drink, having unlimited inventory, not to mention some of the other weapons that don't fit in with surviving. my point is there are allot of things that aren't realistic, but all of them make the game more fun and enjoyable. Then again I don't have any issues with game content, only thing that fr ustrates me from time to time is bugs and when the server gets an attitude like it has right now.

and maybe I missed the posts, but I didn't see anyone saying anything negative or giving criticism for criticism's sake? I posted about being frustrated, but that's not a criticism, just a posting of that, frustration. not knowing what is up is annoying when there had been a serious problem for two days. Sam's site was down for awhile before we knew what was going on. that's not criticizing something. I'm not going to burn calories pointing out flaws in something or simply saying something is bad, and didn't see anyone else doing that. if anything I feel bad for Sam's, every time he logs into the game he gets spammed, and I'm sure he's constantly getting unnecessary messages on Skype and email which cover up more important messages.

I'm not trying to be intentionally contrary, just that no one is saying DFC and teleporte rs are fine in the forums because those who are against something always have more motivation to speak up verses those who are okay with the way things are. It's not like I'm against teleporters or DFC being gifts in the future, I'm not against that if they are rare enough to still drive traffic to the store. but to say they are bad for the game because they are unrealistic doesn't really work because that argument can be made for allot more things.

I also wanted to answer a couple things you mentioned in one of your previous posts Draq.

survival packs can be found in the campground, they spawn there and you can gather as many as you want.
you can also go around the mountain via the mining area, I'll post directions at the bottom of this message, no teleporters required..
also there is a simpler way to get to the village where you can ride a bike all the way through to the city then only have to paddle across two oceans, will also post directions to that at the bottom.
antibiotics and batteries are really easy to gather, they are both in gifts, and you can gather as many as you want from the hospital. that's how I've got mine in the past, lots of time in the hospital and making sure I get gifts every 24 hours. and I don't teleport to the village every time, I go there the manual way plenty. if you do it right you don't need energy boosters, you just have to sleep before every ocean crossing and get energy to 1k. you'll cross the ocean with around 300 energy left. take a short nap on land, bike across the land then sleep before next crossing. you can also travel with multiple people in the same boat all paddling to speed the process up.

there are two maps you can get to by going through the mining area, I'll post directions for both of them.

beautiful forest landscape
go south from the mainland into the shallow ocean. then keep going south into the deep ocean. tur n to the east and go into the mining area. travel all the way through the mining area east. then exit the mining area east into the ocean. when in the ocean turn north and go into the marsh. then when in the marsh go east, the next map is the beautiful forest landscape.

bear forest from mainland.

go south from the mainland to the shallow ocean. keep going south into the deep ocean. turn east and go to the mining area. go east through the mining area. exit the mining area to the east. then turn north and go into the marsh. then turn to the west and go into the mountain map. you'll be in a flat muddy nothingness. go west until you hit the stream. then turn north and walk in the stream north. the stream leads to the bear forest map.

quicker way to the village.

on the mainland go to the south east corner of the map. then travel south into the shallow ocean, then south into the deep ocean. directly to the left or the east is the mining area. go into the minin g area and travel all the way south along the western boarder, keeping the border on your right side. exit south into the ocean and directly to the right or west is the irradiated city. enter the city and travel south through it. then you only have ocean, marsh, ocean, to cross to get to the fishing village.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caribe09 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caribe09 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caribe09 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : amirmohammad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindboyblake via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Claw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindboyblake via Audiogames-reflector