Re: Survive the Wild!

Hi all.
I have taken an extremely long brake from the game. I haven't played since PK got so annoying so you couldn't play without constantly getting killed. I really like that PK now is an optional thing.
I see that a ton of new things has been added since I last played the game. There has been added so much, so it might feel like a totally new game for me.
Is it possible to get your own house or have any kind of storage so you don't loose all your stuff if you get killed? When PK is turned off, are there then other things than the animals which can kill you? If I choose to go exploring and travel a lot in the game, do I then need to take lots of water and food with me, or will I find this at other places than the main land as well? Are there NPCs in the game, or only other online players? I mean, such a huge world would feel kind of lownly when traveling around, if all the players are around the main land. smile
I look forward to play this again when the server comes up.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindboyblake via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Claw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindboyblake via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector