Re: Adventure To Fate : Future Apocalypse (upcoming iOS game)

Holy %*$#! I'm not sure I even want to say this because I love how powerful it is but let me say that when I thought the Ranger was a good class, it pales in comparison to the Mercenary once it hits level 24. It went through 1 Final Thanatos at level 24 with ease, so I thought what the heck let's try 2 at level 25 now that it has access to the Infinite Arena. It was about as hard as facing 1 with a Ranger. All I had was shop bought weapons and Armorsmith crafted items, and what ever items I found throughout the game. I can't even imagine what it can do with better equipment like the Ring of Truth. It's definitely the most forgiving class I've played so far and one of my top two choices to suggest to new starting players. I even cried a little when I couldn't take all the skills I wanted into battle.

I did however die the most playing this class as I ran into a little bit of an issue fighting summoned Death oozes. Stupid character kept stunning i t so it wouldn't transform. When it finally did it destroyed me.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector