Re: new Free Game Engine by Amazon

I've tried looking around and haven't found anything like an accessible 3D modeling tool either. Hm, considering there aren't many accessible 3D Engines you could plug models into lying around, I guess there just hasn't been that much demand. It might be creating a chicken and egg situation though, even if engines like Unity or Lumberyard were accessible, there aren't any accessible modelling tools to easily create or rig assets for them, well unless you count the Unity store and such. I've been mulling over different interface design's and approaches, but its probably not worth it at the moment. Maybe as an accessory to an accessible 3D engine at some point?