Re: I need some old games, maybe someone has them and can help

Hello.
I'm sorry to say but I think all the l-works games have been abandoned and can't be purchased. Or at least that's what I heard a while back that might have changed.
As for the others I can't say though I might have pigeon panic if I find it I will post it here.
@Niklas, what anti-virus program are you using? If it's norton here's how to get through it-
Your screen reader will say something like download insight and you won't be able to navigate. Press shift-tab three times then press enter then press shift-tab once and enter again then it should let you download.
Hth.